You will then be asked to upload the following, in PDF format:
- An application cover letter, explaining your reasons for wanting to follow the course.
- A detailed curriculum vitae including your professional or host laboratory address.
- If appropriate, a complete list of your publications
- Two signed recommendation letters written on headed notepaper
- A photocopy of your identity card or of the page in your passport showing your full name.
- ABOUT COURSES:
COURS REGULATORY COURSE FOR PROJECT DESIGNER (MICE &LAGOMORPHS) no need to provide letter of motivation, nor recommendations or publications
COURS INTEGRATIVE STRUCTURAL BIOLOGY: no need to publications or recommendations of letters but must be enclosed
- An abstract for a poster
- A project description
STEP 4 : You can then complete the submission of your dossier online. N.B. Once your dossier has been submitted, you can no longer modify it.
STEP 5 : You will be sent a receipt for your application. You will have access to your dossier at all times, and you can download a copy of your submission in PDF format. If you experience a problem at any point in this process, please contact FontisMedia.